Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2011

Shelby & Jordan's Wedding : Part 1

 Words cannot describe all the emotions I have for finally being able to put up this post! My first wedding shoot and I have to say, there isn't a single picture I don't love.

  Shelby and Jordan's wedding was beautiful, to say the least. The small details and location made it lovely, but it was the friends and family members that made this wedding joyful. As you go through the pictures, I hope you see all the emotions and personalities that made this wedding come to life. From the faithful prayers to the quirky faces to the tears of happiness - this wedding was a joy to shoot and be a part of. I hope you enjoy, the Wilson Wedding.

There are two parts! Due to the number of pictures there are and the number I want to share!























 





I love this picture

Mom tearing up

Girls ready to go!

Skyping!

Right before walking down the aisle!



The flower girl didn't want to walk...but she's still cute!


See the tears welling up in his eyes?...


Love the emotions in this picture



Singing worship songs during the ceremony, beautiful.

















 



Love the flower girl's face!


There was a conversation going on here...




Part 2 coming right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment