Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Part-Time Models

Wow...I don't even know where to start! Basically, we took five courageous girls on a cloudy day and put them in one of the most beautiful locations in Sevilla - Parque Maria Luisa. They should all be full-time models! Not only did I get the chance to practice portraiture, but all of them were open, creative and helpful not only in their poses but with their input and suggestions. This was perhaps the most fun I've had taking pictures to date! I hope the variety of personalities and styles is as evident to you as it was to me while I was photographing these lovely ladies :) Enjoy!



Meet Delaney


Alex



Alyssa

Mary


Cherise































































So many scarves!





4 comments:

  1. Muy guapas todas... bellas fotos... bellisimas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. asombroso! fantasticos, cubana! tu eres un buena fotographer(sp?). These girls should def take up part-time modeling...but just part time

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also like the last creeping pics. still alice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tesoro mio!!! You captured the serious dark fleeting feeling you wanted to create... the clouds and lighting played into that so well. I love your editing, how some of the pictures turned out grainy and textured looking... I think it adds so much depth to the pictures. The girls all did really well.... awesome part time models :) lol The different angels you tried (you've never done this before!!!) are incredible mi amor!!!! I think you just created art, not a simple posy shoot.... you did an amazing job and I think our house definitely will need walls devoted only to your amazing pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete